CRAZY HORSE RV CAMPGROUNDS.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND POLICIES
Your satisfaction is especially important to us. We appreciate that you have chosen to spend your time with us and want to make sure you and all our guests enjoy their stay. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to stop by the management office at your convenience.
WE ACCEPT: Payments can be made in the form of Cashier’s Check, debit card and credit card.
RESERVATIONS: Reservations are recommended but not required. (Reservations that are not cancelled within 72 hours of your scheduled check-in date may be subject to a non-refundable reservation fee). All reservations require a credit card on file.
ARRIVAL: Check-in time is 1:00pm. All guests must check-in at the Office upon arrival. A campground representative is REQUIRED to direct guests to the site. If you will be checking in after normal business hours, contact the Campground in advance for instructions. A valid driver’s license is required for check-in.
DISCOUNTS: Coupons and membership discounts must be presented at check-in to receive the discounted price.
SITE CHANGES: Do not move to another site without prior approval of office staff. If relocating to another site a campground staff escort must be present.
ADDITIONAL PERSONS/VISITORS: Rents include 1-2 persons per site. Any visitors staying overnight or using the facilities must register in the office. Fees will apply. Guest are responsible for damages created by their visitors. Visitor participation in any non-fee-based campground event requires office approval and sign-up. Ticket-based events are available for a limited number of visitors.
AGE RESTRICTIONS: Crazy Horse RV is a family campground. There are no age restrictions. Children must always be accompanied by and under the supervision of an adult over the age of 18.
DEPARTURE: Check out time is 11:00am. Please inquire in the office for availability of late check-out. A late check-out fee may apply. Monthly guests are required to check-out in the office when departing.
DOOR CODES: The door codes for the laundry facilities, restrooms and shower facilities are found on the top of your site plan. If checking in late and you will be using the facilities, you may request the door code by phone during business hours with your paid reservation.
PAYMENTS: Rents are due and payable at check-in prior to occupying the site and no later than 11:00 am on the renewal date. Only pay for the time you know you will be staying. NO REFUNDS.
EXTENDING YOUR STAY: Notify the office as soon as possible if you would like to extend your stay. Based on availability your current site may be renewed or another site offered. The option to extend depends on incoming reservations. If you would like to extend your stay, please renew your site before your checkout time. Daily and Weekly rates include electric and therefore a Daily or Weekly payment cannot be applied to a Monthly Rate.
SPEED LIMIT: 7.5 mph STRICKLY ENFORCED. Guest must observe the maximum speed limit. Please advise visitors of the speed limit. VIOLATIONS WILL BE ISSUED.
MESSAGES & MAIL: Only registered guest may receive mail and packages through the office during your stay. Mail will be placed alphabetically in the boxes outside the office each day. Packages can be picked-up in the office during normal office hours. Certified mail is not accepted. Do not forward your mail through the US Postal service as you will not be able to change the address upon departure. Messages will not be delivered to your site. If a package is received after your departure, you can send us a pre-paid label to forward the package to you. After 7 days unclaimed packages and mail will be returned to the sender.
PROPANE: Please inquire in the office for hours that our certified LP Gas dispensing employees are scheduled.
COIN LAUNDRY FACILITIES: (24-hour access with code): To access the facility, use the code found on your site plan. Remove laundry from machines immediately upon completion of cycle. Clean dryer lint filters after each use. Dyes, oily rags, and other items containing harmful chemicals are not permitted in machines. Pet bedding and rugs are not permitted in machines. The Campground is not responsible for damaged or missing articles.
SWIMMING POOL: (open daily, dawn to dusk, weather permitting): CHILDREN UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN. THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. The pool area is intended for use by guest and registered visitors. Proper swimwear must be worn while using the pool. Toddlers must be toilet-trained or wear swimming diapers. Pools are intended for swimming, soaking, exercise, and relaxation. Diving and jumping into the pool prohibited. Please shower before entering the pool. Dry off before prior to entering any building. Management reserves the right to refuse pool use at their discretion. Management may limit the number of adults and children using the pool at one time. Towels are not provided at the pool area, please bring your own beach towels. NO PETS & NO GLASS permitted in the pool area. Please observe all posted Pool rules.
QUIET HOURS: 8pm – 8am. Noise should be kept to a minimum during quiet time.
GENERATORS: Generators may not be used on the property. Any exceptional circumstances requiring generator use must be approved by management.
CAMPFIRES AND BARBEQUE GRILLS: Campfires are PROHIBITED at sites. Gas or charcoal barbecue grills may be used for outdoor cooking on site. Please dispose of cooled ashes in a SEALED bag in a dumpster.
RV WASHING OR OTHER VEHICLE WASHING IS NOT PERMITTED.
PERSONAL VEHICLES SITES AND PARKING: Site rentals include one RV and one personal vehicle that fits into the site. Inquire at the time of reservation if there is availability for additional vehicles. If available there will be a fee for parking the additional vehicles. Additional vehicles must be registered, and space is on a first come first serve basis. Fifth wheel dollies are permitted if they fit properly into the site. UTILITY TRAILERS OR FLAT BED TRAILERS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE PROPERTY.
COMPLIMENTARY WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS: Wireless internet access is available at most sites for your personal use. You may not access the service unless you have up to date security software. Your use of the service and any activities conducted online through this service shall not violate any applicable law or regulations. Please do not run any application or programs that places excessive bandwidth demands on the service. To increase the performance of your Wi-Fi connection high speed internet antennas are available for purchase or rental in the office. We have a comfortable outdoor patio at our recreation hall for those who like faster Wi-Fi.
ELECTRIC SERVICE: Daily and Weekly rates include electric. Monthly rates do not include electric. Electric fees are due on the meter read date and must be paid in full before the site rental can be renewed. Inquire in the office for the current electric rates. The campground does not provide 30- or 50-amp adaptors, so bring them along just in case. Residents are not permitted to install locks on electrical pedestal boxes but can wrap a cable lock around the pedestal to secure a serge protector.
RV AGE AND CONDITION: We generally do not accept RV’s older than 20 years, however, based on condition, we may accept older RVs. Management reserves the right to reject an RV based on appearance. Contact the office for further information if your RV does not meet these conditions.
Following are some guidelines to help everyone be a good neighbor in the campground:
- Commercially made wheel covers are allowed.
- No storage is allowed under the RV.
- Clotheslines are not permitted.
- Campsites should be clean and neat, free of fire hazards and clutter.
- Residents are required to maintain the registered site, removing any trash or other refuse immediately
- Only Outdoor furniture and camping gear is permitted outside the RV. Outdoor furniture and must be kept in good condition and to a minimum.
- No appliances including refrigerators, washers, or dryers outside the unit.
- Storage sheds are prohibited.
- No push-ups canopies, umbrella’s, tents, gazebos, or other free-standing shade covers are permitted at the site. Management approved sunshades are allowed May through September. Sunshades must remain in new condition.
- Please do not use a tarp to cover any part of your RV or campsite.
- Skirting or lattice around the bottom of the RV is not permitted.
- Seed bird feeders are not permitted, but hummingbird feeders are welcome.
- Wind chimes are not permitted.
- Flags must be approved by the office.
- No Yard Sales
- A maximum of 3 pets are allowed per reservation.
- All pets must be registered when booking a reservation and checked in upon arrival.
- No pets over 50 pounds.
- Breed restrictions: Doberman Pincher, Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Coyote and Wolf derivatives (Management has discretion on breed restrictions).
- Pets are permitted in designated sites only.
- Pet fencing and/or pens are not permitted on the site. Please inquire in the office with any concerns or questions.
- Pets must always be on a leash with the owner when outdoors. Arizona Leash Law prohibits pets left unattended or tied-up outside while you are not present. In other words, if you are not outside with your pets, they should not be outside!
- Walking your pet is restricted to dog walks areas only (see map for details).
- Pets must not be permitted to enter other sites without prior approval from site resident.
- Pets are not permitted at any time in any of the facilities, common areas, on the patios near the Clubhouse, or in the pool area.
- Guests are responsible for immediately picking up after the pet. The campground provides bags in designated pet areas for your convenience. Please make sure the bag is securely sealed and placed in the trash. Sites must always remain clear of pet feces. Violations will result in fees and non-renewal of site rental.
- Pets must be licensed and vaccinated and evidence of this displayed on their collars.
- Remember — cats are pets too, and the rules apply to them. They are not to be let out to run loose.
- Do not allow pets to dig at your site.
- No pets are allowed at food functions.
- No livestock, poultry, reptiles, or insects of any kind shall be kept on any site.
- No dangerous, aggressive, or poisonous pets of any kind are permitted.
- Pets are not permitted in the buildings or amenity areas, including but not limited to the bathrooms, clubhouse, and swimming pool.
- Pets should not be an annoyance (barking continually), or a danger to the other occupants or visitors of the campground.
- Management reserves the right to non-renewal of the site rental for any violation of the pet rules or if the pet has been deemed an annoyance or danger.
- Management reserves the right to reject any pet.
- The campground shall have no liability to family members or guests for any damage or injury to persons or property caused by any pet.
A full set of policies are available in the office.
Revision Date: October 2020